The Second Annual Canadian Metabolomics Conference
Canmore, Alberta, Canada
May 1st - 2nd, 2019
The Canmore Metabolomics Conference Committee would like to invite attendees to submit an abstract to be considered for oral or poster presentation. All abstract submissions will go through peer-review and be selected by the Canmore Metabolomics Conference Committee.
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 30, 2019
- Abstracts must be less than 200 words
- All presenters must be registered to attend the conference
- All abstracts must be written in English
- Students, postdocs, and other trainees may be eligible for a travel award from the Alberta Epigenetics Network
- Abstracts can be submitted for either oral or poster presentations (limited # of oral presentation spots available)
- Abstracts should provide a short introduction to your topic and include a summary of your objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
All posters must be paper and professionally printed in portrait style.
- Height: 48 inches or 1219 mm
- Width: 36 inches or 914 mm
- All expenses for design and printing of the poster are the responsibility of the presenters.
AEN Travel Bursary
The Alberta Epigenetics Network has partnered with TMIC to support trainees (students and post-doctoral fellows) through a travel bursary to present at this year’s conference (poster or oral presentation). If you would like to be considered for the AEN Travel Bursary of up to $500, please indicate so on your abstract submission. Individuals selected for the award will be contacted via email and required to provide a 500 word project outline for AEN.